Hello, I want to organize my book as follow: book/ env_book.tex prd_book.tex chapters/ chap_1.tex chap_1/ intro.tex chap_2.tex chap_2/ intro.tex chap_3.tex chap_3/ intro.tex chap_4.tex chap_4/ intro.tex Here is the contents of my texfiles: env_book.tex: \startenvironment env_book \usepath[{chapters}] \stopenvironment prd_book.tex: \environment env_book \startproduct book \startchapter[title=Chapter 1] \component chap_1 \stopchapter \startchapter[title=Chapter 2] \component chap_2 \stopchapter \startchapter[title=Chapter 3] \component chap_3 \stopchapter \startchapter[title=Chapter 4] \component chap_4 \stopchapter \stopproduct chap_1.tex \usepath[{chapters/chap_1}] \startcomponent chap_1 \component intro \stopcomponent chap_2.tex \usepath[{chapters/chap_2}] \startcomponent chap_2 \component intro \stopcomponent and so on. The problem is that only text of first introduction is used. I want to avoid renaming all introduction files to intro_1.tex intro_2.tex etc because they are already differentiated by their folder. Is it possible ? The aim is also to have folders for sections and images for each chapter. I attached the project structure. Thank you,