* texexec command line switches missing in ruby version
@ 2006-09-26 12:21 Ralf Schmitt
From: Ralf Schmitt @ 2006-09-26 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

the ruby version of texexec is missing some command line switches I have
been using. I'm missing --result (however, I could live without that)
and especially --mode and --passon. Are there any workarounds?
Also, texexec doesn't complain when given a command line switch, which
it doesn't understand.

Regards,
- Ralf