From: Sanjoy Mahajan <sanjoy@mrao.cam.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Working with environments and projects
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:02:12 +0000	[thread overview]

"Jeff Smith" <ascarel@gmail.com> wrote:
> What I am doing wrong?

The setup looks okay to me too.  I use a similar setup with no
problems.  I just posted its source code <http://web.mit.edu/18.098/>.
You might compare the product/project/env files there with what you
have.

But if you send me off-list a .tar.gz of your source tree (or post it
if it's public and send me the url), I'll try it here and see what
goes wrong.  That will give data on whether, for one, the problem is
something peculiar to your context setup or it's a more general issue
(e.g. either a misnamed source file or a ConTeXt bug).

-Sanjoy

`Not all those who wander are lost.' (J.R.R. Tolkien)