From: abbg770@city.ac.uk
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: Mkiv Colour issue and more
Date: 12 Sep 2008 19:42:58 +0100	[thread overview]

Hans Hagen <pragma <at> wxs.nl> writes:

> >> \definecolor[ucolour]       [c=0,m=0.83,y=1,k=0.7]
> >> \definecolor[urlcolour]     [c=0,m=0.51,y=1,k=0]
> >> \setupinteraction[
> >> 	 state=start,
> >>    color=ucolour,
> >>    option=bookmark]
> >
> > 4. Doesn't work, but strangely enough "color=urlcolour" does. If I do
> > use "ucolour", the links are shown in black;
> > http://filebin.ca/dnoqva/test.pdf or http://filebin.ca/dnoqva
>
> hm, i dunno, both work ok here

Could someone please try this out.  My links are still in black.

Output
jpg (beware it's quiet big); http://imagebin.ca/view/VHwQ0w.html
pdf; http://filebin.ca/hbmgzk/test.pdf or http://filebin.ca/hbmgzk
Source; http://pastebin.com/f15e49b5e

If I understood correctly; http://pastebin.com/f52799045 and the log;
http://pastebin.com/f3948a3ac

> > 7. Why aren't the the urls broken across lines, page2-3. I'm pretty
> > sure the hyperref package in latex supported this.
>
> no example; breaking urls is supported

Hans, look at http://imagebin.ca/view/VHwQ0w.html.  The code used is;

\dorecurse{6}{Download Apache at \from[apache]}

It's from the end of http://pastebin.com/f15e49b5e.  Am I missing an option
somewhere?

1st page, 3rd paragraph; http://filebin.ca/dnoqva/test.pdf or
http://filebin.ca/dnoqva. Here's a screenshot;
http://imagebin.ca/view/5Es-dHG.html

> > 9. the d in "praised" protrudes to the margin, how do I stop this. I
> > should point out that this happens often.
>
> depends ... || should handle it

I was thinking more on the lines of letting ConTeXt ensure that I never
have a character protude into the margin, is this possible?