* setupinterlinespace affects headers and footers
@ 2019-08-31  7:25 Jon Wong
From: Jon Wong @ 2019-08-31  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Can I limit \setupinterlinespace to body text only?

Regards
Jon

* Re: setupinterlinespace affects headers and footers
@ 2019-08-31 12:54 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2019-08-31 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jon Wong schrieb am 31.08.2019 um 09:25:
> Hi all,
>
> Can I limit \setupinterlinespace to body text only?

Example?

Wolfgang

* Re: setupinterlinespace affects headers and footers
@ 2019-08-31 12:59   ` Jon Wong
From: Jon Wong @ 2019-08-31 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yikes! Erm…

MWE:

\startsetups[headertext]
  \startframed[frame=off,align=flushright,width=fit]
    {
    \setupinterlinespace[12pt]
    \the\baselineskip\\
    abc

    }
  \stopframed
\stopsetups

\setupheadertexts[\directsetup{headertext}]

\starttext

{
\setupinterlinespace[24pt]

\input{knuth}

\page

\input{knuth}

\page

\input{knuth}

}

\stoptext

Only the last page is immune to the double-spacing.

Regards
Jon

@ 2019-08-31 13:05     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2019-08-31 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jon Wong schrieb am 31.08.2019 um 14:59:
> Hi,
>
> Yikes! Erm…
For a local change of the interlinespace in the document use the
\setuplocalinterlinespace command.

Wolfgang

* Re: setupinterlinespace affects headers and footers
@ 2019-08-31 13:10       ` Jon Wong
From: Jon Wong @ 2019-08-31 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Wolfgang!

Sadly, it still didn’t work:

\startsetups[headertext]
  \startframed[frame=off,align=flushright,width=fit]
    \setuplocalinterlinespace[12pt]
    \the\baselineskip\\
    abc
  \stopframed
\stopsetups

\setupheadertexts[\directsetup{headertext}]

\starttext

\setupinterlinespace[12pt]

{
\setuplocalinterlinespace[24pt]