* Second-level itemization and indenting question
@ 2015-01-10 12:36 Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2015-01-10 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have the following setup (in mkii)

\definemeasure[CAindent][12pt]
\setupindenting[yes,\measure{CAindent}]
\setupnarrower
  [ left=\measure{CAindent},
    right=\measure{CAindent},
   middle=\measure{CAindent}]
\setupitemize[each][margin=\measure{CAindent}]

\starttext
\input knuth
\startitemize[joinedup,packed]
\item \input tufte
\startitemize[joinedup,packed]
\item \input tufte
\stopitemize
\input tufte
\stopitemize
\stoptext

The result is that quotations at first level are perfectly aligned with the indentation of the first line of a paragraph at first level. But the itemizations at second level are not. They are slightly less indented than the indentation of the first line of the paragraph in the first-level item. This can be seen at the last "We thrive" in the example, just after the second-level item.

What can I do about that?