Hi, I am sorry to bring up old topic “Re: closesymbol on same line as displayed formula” again. (ntg-context Digest, Vol 153, Issue 40) Is there any progress after that? It seems to me that there is no more discussions about it. The same thing happens after the itemization as in the following MWE. Thank you for reading. Best regards, Dalyoung \defineenumeration[proof][text=Proof.] \setupenumeration[proof] [number=no, closesymbol=\mathematics{\square}, closecommand=\ifmmode\eqno\else\wordright\fi] \starttext \startproof This is a simple proof. \stopproof \startproof This is another simple proof that ends with a formula \startformula 1+1=2. \stopformula \stopproof \startproof \startitemize[n] \item first line. \item second line \stopitemize \stopproof \stoptext