* Newbie screwed up his installation
@ 2003-07-12  7:16 Thomas A.Schmitz
From: Thomas A.Schmitz @ 2003-07-12  7:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I must have completely screwed up my Context installation--files that
typeset OK yesterday now won't compile anymore, even for three-liners,
I get this error:

! Undefined control sequence.
\ejectinsert ...group \noftopfloats \plusthousand
                                                   \nofbotfloats
\zerocount \...

\@@pe:last ->\ejectinsert
                           \gotonextpageX \relax \doifbothsidesoverruled
\naa...

\next1 #1,->\executepagebreakhandler {#1}
                                          \doprocesscommaitem
\doprocesscommalist ...item \gobbleoneargument #1,
                                                   ]\relax \global
\advance \...
<argument> ...ecutepagebreakhandlers {\v!laatste }
                                                   \egroup
\firstofoneargument #1->#1

l.9 \stoptext

I'm not aware of having installed or modified anything in my
installation. Sorry, this is probably a stupid question, I must be
missing someting obvious, but could anyone help? Thanks

Thomas

* Re: Newbie screwed up his installation
@ 2003-07-14  0:37 ` Matthew Huggett
From: Matthew Huggett @ 2003-07-14  0:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can you provide an example file?  If you haven't made any changes to
your installation, you can't have messed anything up, so you must be
missing something in your input.

Matt

* Re: Newbie screwed up his installation
@ 2003-07-14  7:15   ` Thomas A.Schmitz
From: Thomas A.Schmitz @ 2003-07-14  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

As I said, even a three-liner like

\starttext

Hello

\stoptext

will produce the error code. Maybe I should just reinstall...