* SyncTeX and mkiv
@ 2015-04-07  9:23 Akira Kakuto
From: Akira Kakuto @ 2015-04-07  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear Mojca,

Here
(1) context --synctex filename
(2) context --synctex=1 filename
(3) context --synctex=-1 filename
all work.  (1) and (2) are equivalent.

\enabledirectives[system.synctex]
\starttext
... ...
\stoptext

in a source does not work correctly.
(Input files are not recorded in a data correctly.)

Best,
Akira

* SyncTeX and mkiv
@ 2015-04-01  6:55 Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2015-04-01  6:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Using TeXShop on a Mac (with Mac OS X 10.2) I noticed that some of my documents typeset with mkiv do not respond correctly regarding SyncTeX: when I do « Command-Click » on a specific part of the resulting PDF there is no reaction at all, that is I do not get to the corresponding part of the source TeX file.
Nevertheless when I click in the source TeX file, SyncTeX shows the corresponding highlighted part of the PDF file.

So my question is the following: is there some change in mkiv, or in the way TeXShop has to be tuned?

The command I use to typeset is:
	 context --synctex=1 --autogenerate "$1" —purgeall
and the version of ConTeXt I have is
	ConTeXt ver: 2015.03.30 23:33 MKIV beta fmt: 2015.3.31

Thanks in advance for any help.
OK