I’d like to travese the contents of an xml.collected() in a reverse order. I have for connectionFromXML in xml.collected(viewFromXML,"/connection") do parseXMLConnection( rootFromXML, connectionFromXML, viewFromXML, rootFromOverrideXML) end I tried: local relationTable = xml.collected(viewFromXML,"/connection") for i=#relationTable, 1, -1 do connectionFromXML = relationTable[i] parseXMLConnection( rootFromXML, connectionFromXML, viewFromXML, rootFromOverrideXML) end But apparently my lua knowledge is lacking (severely, I might say) as this ends with “attempt to get length of a function value “ What is the correct way to do it? G