Am 02.11.2011 um 17:38 schrieb Grant William (ST-CO/ENG3.11): > Hi all, > > I am a novice user of latex and have always wanted to have more control over how things look and are set up. Context is perfect! > > But now I am stuck on a frustrating bug I can't seem to figure out. Maybe this is not a bug at all… > > Nontheless, in the Hello World http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Hello_world example page, upon building my own version and looking closely, the title text is not lined up to the left edge of the text area, whereas the following line for the A. U. Thor is flushed over correctly. > > The example pdf on the page is like this as well, but when I turn on \showframe and look at in on my computer, the offset is just screaming at me! I can't seem to figure out what portion of the \setuphead[title] code is causing this. > > Is this a bug or what is going on here? I can’t say without testing the code but it’s something you should try to avoid, especially because MkIV provides a better mechanism to place material after a heading: \def\startdictum {\dostartbuffer[dictum][startdictum][stopdictum]} \setuphead [title] [insidesection=\texsetup{dictum}] \startsetups dictum \doifelsebuffer{dictum} {\startframedtext[right][frame=off,offset=none,width=.5\textwidth,foregroundstyle=\itx] \getbuffer [dictum] \resetbuffer[dictum] \stopframedtext} {\donothing} \stopsetups \starttext \startdictum \input ward \stopdictum \starttitle[title=This is a heading with a epgigraph below] \input knuth \stoptitle \stoptext Wolfgang