Am 2009-03-05 um 16:47 schrieb Wei-Wei Guo: > Is it possible to make the temp lily file in the format of PNG > instead of PDF? > MkIV here cannot insert PDF figure properly recently. Sorry, I son't think that would make sense. It MkIV really can't include PDFs, that would be a major bug - nothing that could be blamed to or corrected by the LilyPond module. If you want to get PNGs, you could try to change the call to LilyPond or add a call to ImageMagick after pstopdf (to convert PDF to PNG). Greetlings from Lake Constance! Hraban --- http://www.fiee.net/texnique/ http://wiki.contextgarden.net https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)