From: Alan Bowen <acbowen@princeton.edu>
Subject: Re: hyperlinks in PDF
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:28:48 -0500	[thread overview]

Hans—

This is wonderful. I installed ConTeXt beta (to ensure support for
multiple footnote types) and used the patch. Problem solved! The
footnote numbers are showing/behaving properly. So we are now just
about ready to go online.

Many thanks.

Alan

PS: What version number will ConTeXt have when there is no need for the
patch? A.