From: Gavin via ntg-context <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Cc: Gavin <gavinpublic@comcast.net>, Mikael Sundqvist <mickep@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Spacing in \unit
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 09:29:51 -0600	[thread overview]

Hi Hans,

I also just noticed that the space between the number and the unit is missing when I typeset with ConTeXt ver: 2022.09.11 20:44 LMTX fmt: 2022.9.25. This space was present in with the ConTeXt version I was using earlier, from a couple months ago. Thanks for putting it on the math todo list!

Gavin

(I sent the above message to Hans, but failed to cc the mailing list. Sorry if some of you get this twice.)