* Centered multiline chapter title
@ 2012-12-17 20:29 hanak
From: hanak @ 2012-12-17 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

I need to format my chapters in the following way:

   - The chapters are centered (midaligned).

   - Some chapters are long, so they have to be multilined.

   - The chapter title should be in capital letters, but in the header should it be without capitalisation.

   - When the chapter title is multilined, only the first line should appear in the header, followed by "...",
     the same in TOC

   - When the chapter title is multilined, I want to choose the point of line break with "\\"

So something like this:

  \chapter{FIRST CHAPTER TITLE}  (in the header and TOC will be "First chapter title")

  \chapter{SECOND CHAPTER TITLE \\ WHICH IS VERY VERY VERY LONG} (in the header and TOC will be "Second chapter title...")

I tried the following setup for the chapter:

\setuphead
  [chapter]
  [after={\blank[2*line,fixed]},
   header=empty,
   textcommand=\midaligned,
   style={\chapterfont\WORD},
   sectionset=none,
   indentnext=no
  ]

But when I try to process the file, I will get the following error:

    structure       > sectioning > chapter @ level 2 : 0.1 -> Second chapter title \\ which is very very very looong
    ! Missing } inserted.

    system          > tex > error on line 1 in file test.tex: Missing  ...

     1 >>  \environment test_environment
     2
     3     \startcomponent test19
     4
     5     \product test
     6
     7
     8     \chapter{Second chapter title \\ which is very very very looong}
     9

    <inserted text>
                    }
    <to be read again>
                       \endgroup
    \\->\endgroup
                  \par \doalignline {\hss }{\hss }\begingroup
    l.1 Second chapter title \\
                                which is very very very looong
    \ctxcommand ...\directlua \zerocount {commands.#1}

    \getheadtitle ...lecommand \relax \structuretitle
                                                      \else \normalexpanded {\no...
    l.10 ...r title \\ which is very very very looong}

If I don't try to enforce line break in the title with "\\", the file is processed without problem,
but also without making anyline break at all -- the whole long chapter title is one very long line.

If I don't use "textcommand=\midaligned", I am able to make multiline chapter with my own line break,
but the title is left-aligned...

Could anybody tell me, how to make properly the chapter setup according to above described rules?

Thank you in advance.

Pavel