* Re: Problems with \fillinfield
@ 2006-11-23  8:46 Fredrik Sjunnesson
From: Fredrik Sjunnesson @ 2006-11-23  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

I took a look at the source code and realized that I had misunderstood
the function of \fillinfield. Thus, \fillinfield probably works the way
it should, just not the way I expected it to work.

Sorry...

@ 2006-11-21 10:36 Fredrik Sjunnesson
From: Fredrik Sjunnesson @ 2006-11-21 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2006-11-20 16:15 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-11-20 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Fredrik Sjunnesson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> PDF fields created with \fillinfield lose their filled in values as
> soon as they lose focus.

no, this is an acrobat thing ... you need to click in the field which
makes it stay

> I have tried several different documents, including mwidget-s.pdf,
> with the latest Acrobat Reader on both Linux and Windows but I always
> get the same result.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl