* No indentation after \blank
@ 2013-04-12  7:23 "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2013-04-12  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi there,

I want the output of the following code:
+++++++
\setupindenting[yes, small,first]

\starttext

\noindent Para 1.

Para 2.\blank

\noindent Para 3.

\stoptext

++++++++

but without the explicit "noindent".

More precisely I want the following: There should be an indentation in
the beginning of every paragraph – but not, if there is a empty line
before (even if it not achieved by "blank", but maybe because of some
general rules). This rule should include, that the first paragraph
should not be indented, even if it has no empty line before.

Thanks.
Huseyin

* Re: No indentation after \blank
@ 2013-04-12  8:07 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-04-12  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 12.04.2013 um 09:23 schrieb H. Özoguz <h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de>:

> Hi there,
>
> I want the output of the following code:
> +++++++
> \setupindenting[yes, small,first]

Change this to

  \setupindenting[yes,small,next]

to remove the indentation for the first paragraph.

> \starttext
>
> \noindent Para 1.
>

> Para 2.\blank
>

> \noindent Para 3.
>
> \stoptext
>
> ++++++++
>
> but without the explicit "noindent".
>
> More precisely I want the following: There should be an indentation in the beginning of every paragraph – but not, if there is a empty line before (even if it not achieved by "blank", but maybe because of some general rules). This rule should include, that the first paragraph should not be indented, even if it has no empty line before.

You can use the fancybreak module to create your own \blank command which doesn’t indent the following paragraph.

\usemodule[fancybreak]

\definefancybreak[myblank][indentnext=no] % spaceinbetween=big

\setupindenting[yes,small,next]

\starttext \showframe[text][text]

First paragraph.

\blank