Hello, I'm currently porting my work to the mkIV version of ConTeXt : I've found this annoying regression with this simple example : \starttext Some previous sentence before the list \startitemize[columns,n,nowhite] \item one \item two \stopitemize \startitemize[continue,columns,nowhite] \item one \item two \stopitemize \startitemize[continue,columns,nowhite] \item one \item two \stopitemize And the text continues after the list \stoptext I get some space between itemization with mkIV that I don't get with mkII. I use the standalone version on ConTeXt. mtx-context | ConTeXt Process Management 0.52 mtx-context | mtx-context | main context file: /Volumes/MacBookProInternal/Users/pef/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.mkiv mtx-context | current version: 2012.04.25 17:29 Thank you for your support, best regards, Pierre-François Bonnefoi. -- Bonnefoi Pierre-Francois | E-mail : bonnefoi@unilim.fr Universite de Limoges, Laboratoire XLIM | Tel : 06 28 18 03 38 83, rue d'Isle | Mrs. Peel, we're needed... 87000 Limoges - FRANCE | The Avengers.