* Italicized Trailing Space
@ 2011-08-07  0:56 Kip Warner
From: Kip Warner @ 2011-08-07  0:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey list,

I'm finding that when I change the formatting for some words to \it, the
first letter following the ending of that formatting seems to be too
close to the last italicized character. Is there any way to increase
this?

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred

* Re: Italicized Trailing Space
@ 2011-08-07 10:08 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-08-07 10:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 07.08.2011 um 02:56 schrieb Kip Warner:

> Hey list,
>
> I'm finding that when I change the formatting for some words to \it, the
> first letter following the ending of that formatting seems to be too
> close to the last italicized character. Is there any way to increase
> this?

Use “… {\em …} …”.

When you use Latin Modern you change the slanted style for \em to italic with “\setupbodyfontenvironment[default][em=italic]”.

Wolfgang

* Re: Italicized Trailing Space
@ 2011-08-10  0:41   ` Kip Warner
From: Kip Warner @ 2011-08-10  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)