I’m getting to the next phase of ePUB creation. My project now exports and with mtxrun —script epub, I can create an actual ePUB, but there are issues I need to fix. One is the lack of a cover image. The command for epub creation works, but says: (. /usr/local/src/ConTeXt/tex/setuptex && mtxrun --script epub --make "prd_book") mtx-epub | using specification file 'prd_book-export/prd_book-pub.lua' mtx-epub | the 'mudraw' binary is not present mtx-epub | cover page image 'cover.xhtml' is not present mtx-epub | saving dummy coverpage to 'prd_book-export/cover.xhtml' I’m using in the env file: \setupbackend [export=yes] \setupexport [title={Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture}, author={Gerben Wierda}, firstpage={9789081984058-CoverFront.jpeg}, ] So, what seems to be ignored is \setupexport [title={Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture}, author={Gerben Wierda}, firstpage={9789081984058-CoverFront.jpeg}, ] What am I missing? G