Am 02.09.2013 um 17:00 schrieb hwitloc@gmail.com: > I found the file, tabl-tbl.mkiv, here: > > /usr/local/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/tabl-tbl.mkiv > > I insert the line you said that was missing at line #721. > > But, it did not change anything. Does this file need to be compiled or anything? > I am not familiar with the deeper workings of ConTeXt code yet. You have generate a new format file where all source files are stored in a single file. When you type "context --touch --expert" on the command lines context generates a new format file when you process your document the next time. Wolfgang