Am 24.05.2014 um 12:51 schrieb Werner Hintze : > Thank you. But I still Don’t unterstand. I believe, I can write so: > > \definefontfamily [myfamily] [serif] [Palatino] > \setupbodyfont[myfamily, 10pt] > But then I have no italics, bold or small caps. > Which system do you use? When I use the default palatino font from OS X only the upright style is shown because there is a bug in the fontloader when the font is in ttc or font format. > When I write only: > > \setupbodyfont[palatino, 10pt] > all is well. What’ wromg here? > In this case context uses the tex gyre patella font (a palatino clone), you can load it with the \definefontfamily command when you write \definefontfamily […] […] [TeX Gyre Pagella] Wolfgang