On 28 Jun 2016, at 12:00 , Jean-Pierre Delange wrote > > Please, would you mind to answer these questions : > > 1) Are you running ConTeXt as "Standalone" or with another install with LaTeX ? > 2) Is ConTeXt running under Linux or Windows ? > 3) What is the example you've tried to test ? > 4) Did you have created manually a "temp" file and a buffer as it is said within the Context Garden page : "This works with ConTeXt MkII and MkIV, but takes only the first page of multi-pages scores, and you must create the folder "lilytemp" manually" ? > Hello Jean-Pierre, Thanks for your reaction. Ref. 1: I am running ConTeXt as a standalone Ref. 2: ConTeXt is running under Mac OSX 10.9.5. I use TeXShop as the editor. Ref. 3: I attach the example to this mail Ref. 4: Yes, I created a folder "lilytemp". It is in the same directory as the .tex-file I want to compile. But I have no idea how and where to create a buffer. My guess is that ConTeXt does not find the or even a lilypond executable but I cannot see how and where I have to supply the path. Best regards, Robert Blackstone