Am 09.01.2014 um 16:36 schrieb Otared Kavian : > > On 9 janv. 2014, at 15:48, Jaroslav Hajtmar wrote: > >> Hello Otared. >> I will throw this one... Thanx. >> >> Once I was using exercise-answer package for LaTeX. >> Is there anything like this to use in ConTeXt? >> >> Thanx >> Jaroslav Hajtmar > > Hello Jaroslav, > > I have something like the following which was given to me by Hans a long time ago: unfortunately for some reason this does not work anymore with ConTeXt mkiv, but it is quite fine with mkii: Add \keepblocks[question]. Wolfgang