* LilyPond module 2009-05-27
@ 2009-05-27 13:30 Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2009-05-27 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mailing ConTeXt users list for

I'm a bit proud to announce the latest version of the LilyPond bridge
module.

Download: http://modules.contextgarden.net/t-lilypond

Documentation: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/LilyPond
and, of course: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/

Changes:
- Code cleanup (partly by Wolfgang)
- Works with LuaTeX (ConTeXt MkIV) *only*! Also dropped support for
EPS inclusion.
- Uses subdirectories for temporary and created files to keep your
working directory clean

The included PDF is still the old one, because ConTeXt's processing of
modules is broken. It makes no big sense anyway.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)

* Re: LilyPond module 2009-05-27
@ 2009-05-28 18:43 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2009-05-28 18:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 15:30, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> I'm a bit proud to announce the latest version of the LilyPond bridge
> module.
>
> Download: http://modules.contextgarden.net/t-lilypond
>
> Documentation: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/LilyPond
> and, of course: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/
>
> Changes:
> - Code cleanup (partly by Wolfgang)
> - Works with LuaTeX (ConTeXt MkIV) *only*! Also dropped support for EPS
> inclusion.

Maybe you could create t-lilypond.mkii and t-lilypond.mkiv. That way
you could keep the old functionality (even if completely weird code is
needed) still there for a while.

Mojca

* Re: LilyPond module 2009-05-27
@ 2009-05-29  8:05   ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2009-05-29  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2009-05-28 um 20:43 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 15:30, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>> Download: http://modules.contextgarden.net/t-lilypond
>>
>> Documentation: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/LilyPond
>> and, of course: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/
>>
>> Changes:
>> - Code cleanup (partly by Wolfgang)
>> - Works with LuaTeX (ConTeXt MkIV) *only*! Also dropped support for
>> EPS
>> inclusion.
>
> Maybe you could create t-lilypond.mkii and t-lilypond.mkiv. That way
> you could keep the old functionality (even if completely weird code is
> needed) still there for a while.

Maybe I could, but who uses MkII can still just take an old release,
don't you think?

I'm pretty sure the last two releases also didn't work with MkII any
more...

I won't be able to provide at least the subdirectory feature for MkII