* Bibliographycal style in spanish
@ 2012-07-13  7:22 MANUEL GONZALEZ SUAREZ
From: MANUEL GONZALEZ SUAREZ @ 2012-07-13  7:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

* Re: Bibliographycal style in spanish
@ 2012-07-13  7:48 ` Andreas Mang
From: Andreas Mang @ 2012-07-13  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Manuel,

Not quite sure if there's a simpler way, but what I've done in order to create my "own" style is to copy and paste one of the style files in

PATH TO CONTEXT FOLDER/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/bib/

to my local folder (bibl-SOMENAME.tex) and edit it accordingly. I found this quite intuitive and it gave me full control on the look of my bibliography. What you'd have to do is change in \setupcite the entry in the field "andtext" to "y". You'd also have to change

\c!lastnamesep={ y },
\c!finalnamesep={ y },

in \setuppublicationlist. At least that's how it worked for me. You'd also have to tell setuppublications in your preamble to look for the bibl-SOMENAME.tex file: "alternative=SOMENAME".

There might be an easier way, but - as I said - you get full control of the look of your bib.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Andreas

Am Jul 13, 2012 um 9:22 AM schrieb MANUEL GONZALEZ SUAREZ:

> Hello again.
> This message is to thank Wolfgang for his response on interactive documents that has worked very well. I would now like to put another small question. I prepared a document with a bibliography at the end. To do this I use the modules \usemodule[bib] and \usemodule [bibltx], but since the bibliography is in Spanish, when two or more authors appear, I would replace "and" by "y". With the format ap-fr appears "et", but there is not a *apa-is. HowI can do?
> Thanks again.
>

> --
> Manuel González Suárez ___________________________________________________________________________________

Andreas Mang, MSc