Hi all, I got my system working by quick and dirty patching install.sh I have now PLATFORM="linux-aarch64" after the last esac and all works like expected. I would like to have a check for aarch64 in the install.sh too. Greetings Lutz Am 10. Juni 2020 10:53:32 MESZ schrieb Sytse Knypstra : >Dear list members, > >I tried to install ConTeXt on my Rock64 single board computer, which >has >an arm64 processor. > >On March 10, 2020, Hans Hagen wrote on the list: > > ... Mojca and I decided to support yet another platform, this time > arm 64 bit for which we use a raspberry pi running ubuntu 64 bit, > which brings the platforms supported by the build bot to 15:... > >On the Install page of ConTeXt garden I found ARM 64b as one of the >options. So after downloading and extracting I ran the install.sh >script. It gave me the error: > > Your system linux aarch64 is not supported (yet). You can ask on the > ConTeXt mailing-list: ntg-context@ntg.nl. > >Is it really possible to install ConTeXt on my Rock64 and what should I > >do to achieve that? > >Thank you for your help, > >Sytse Knypstra