Am 13.04.2014 um 21:01 schrieb : > Hello, > > Thank you for the answer. > > >if you have a proper opentype math Font… > > As you know, Baskervald doesn’t come with an open type math version. > Moreover the mapping mechanism works well with open type text fonts and is > powerful and very general. It’s my prefered way of solving my problem. So I reiterate > my questions: Replacing certain symbols in a math font with a text font is very easy with the fallback mechanism and the \definefallbackfamily command makes things even simpler: http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/150566/minionpro-including-math-in-context/150823#150823 Wolfgang