* different behavior between context versions
@ 2008-12-20 12:11 Yue Wang
From: Yue Wang @ 2008-12-20 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, Hans:

issue 1: Using context 2005.01.30, \indenting[yes] doesn't indent the
first paragraph. however, the latest version do. I think this is a bug

issue 2: Using context 2008.09.xx, the space factor after period = 1
by default (frechspacing is enabled by default).  however, it is not
enabled by default now.  (I think enable that is better). bug or
feature?

issue 3: when \setupbodyfont[ss], the equation number and braces are
still in roman. I think it is better to change them according to main
text font.

issue 4: i think key-vals like \setupinteraction[focus=standard] and
\setupformulae[indentnext=auto] should be documented in quick
reference or something.

Yue Wang

* Re: different behavior between context versions
@ 2008-12-22  6:04 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2008-12-22  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008, Yue Wang wrote:

> Hi, Hans:
>
> issue 3: when \setupbodyfont[ss], the equation number and braces are
> still in roman. I think it is better to change them according to main
> text font.

The definition of \dododoformulanumber contains an explicit \rm. I do not
know why.

Aditya

* Re: different behavior between context versions
@ 2008-12-22  6:11   ` Yue Wang
From: Yue Wang @ 2008-12-22  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

> The definition of \dododoformulanumber contains an explicit \rm. I do not
> know why.

I don't know either:)

* Re: different behavior between context versions
@ 2008-12-22  7:21 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2008-12-22  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 20.12.2008 um 13:11 schrieb Yue Wang:

> Hi, Hans:
>
> issue 1: Using context 2005.01.30, \indenting[yes] doesn't indent the
> first paragraph. however, the latest version do. I think this is a bug

Indenting was bugged a few years, to disable indenting of the first
paragraph use the 'next' keyword.

\setupindenting[yes,medium,next]

\starttext
\input knuth