[parent not found: <mailman.1853.1503869246.2080.ntg-context@ntg.nl>]
[parent not found: <mailman.1829.1503675257.2080.ntg-context@ntg.nl>]
[parent not found: <mailman.1802.1503587454.2080.ntg-context@ntg.nl>]
* Problem with setup for fonts
@ 2017-08-24  8:57 Robert Blackstone
From: Robert Blackstone @ 2017-08-24  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Dear all,
I’ve been “out of ConTeXt” for a few months. In the meantime some things seem to have changed quite a bit.
My present task is to handle the typesetting of the revision, for an external publisher, of my wife’s PhD thesis. I stumbled on a problem with fonts.

I can typeset the book in its present version and the revised chapters with mkiv versions till mid 2016. The version I recently installed, on 23-08-2017, does not recognize the setups for the font selection anymore.
The MWE below shows the problem.
The older mkiv’s give Verdana, the present version  some different font, probably the default TeX font.
The same happens, m.m., when I replace Verdana with, for example, dejavu.

%%%%%%%%%++++++MWE+++++++%%%%%%%%
\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[Verdana]
\setupbodyfont[10pt]
%\setupinterlinespace[line=18pt]

\definebodyfontenvironment[10pt][interlinespace=19pt]
\definebodyfontenvironment[9pt]%[interlinespace=16pt]
\definebodyfontenvironment[8pt]

\setupindenting[yes,20pt]%,next]

\starttext
\input knuth
\stoptext

So clearly these commands do not work anymore.
I experimented a bit with information on wiki.contextgarden.net but without success.

Can someone help me out here?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone