I have a question regarding the interplay between framedtext and itemize. Example \startitemize[n]\startitem \startframedtext[left][width=0.5\textwidth]\leavevmode some text \stopframedtext \stopitem\stopitemize The framedtext is put on the next line instead of on the first of the item. [cid:3B8394EB-ADB8-4DA9-9E09-6ACFB9389BB4] How do I get here the top frameline of the framedtext aligned with the 1. of the itemnumber? Playing with the location-parameter on the \startframedtext doesn't seem to make any difference. Especially I would like the baseline of the first line inside the framed text to be at the same level as the itemlabel. Hans van der Meer