* titlepage without page number
@ 2009-10-08 11:32 Arno Trautmann
From: Arno Trautmann @ 2009-10-08 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi!

I guess this is a faq, but I didn’t find a way to do it …
I want to use pagenumbers in the headings, but no pagenumber on the
title page. I try it with:

\setupheadertexts[]
\setupheadertexts[\setups{header
left}][pagenumber][pagenumber][\setups{header right}]
\setupfooter[][]

\startsetups[header right]
  \hfill
  \getmarking[chapter]
\stopsetups

\startsetups[header left]
  \getmarking[section]
  \hfill
\stopsetups

which gives me the headers I want. (Although I don’t understand why I
have to specify the pagenumber two times) But on the titlepage, there is
still a number, when I use it with the title module and say:

\setuptitle[
  page=no,
  title=…,
  header=empty,
  footer=empty
]

\startfrontmatter
\placetitle
\stopfrontmatter

I guess, I’m doing somthing wrong, but I cannot figure out what. And
btw: Is there a possibility to just print the pagenumber?

Hope I made the problem clear,
cheers
Arno

* Re: titlepage without page number
@ 2009-10-13 15:34 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-10-13 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 08.10.2009 um 13:32 schrieb Arno Trautmann:

> I guess this is a faq, but I didn’t find a way to do it …
> I want to use pagenumbers in the headings, but no pagenumber on the
> title page. I try it with:

\setupheadertexts[section][pagenumber][pagenumber][chapter]

> which gives me the headers I want. (Although I don’t understand why I
> have to specify the pagenumber two times)

because you want it for left *and* right pages

> But on the titlepage, there is
> still a number, when I use it with the title module and say:
>
> \setuptitle[
>  page=no,
>  title=…,
>  header=empty,
>  footer=empty
> ]

sorry but the \placetitle command has none of the keys you try to set

> \placetitle

\noheaderandfooterlines\placetitle

> btw: Is there a possibility to just print the pagenumber?

where, in the header/footer or in the text (\pagenumber)

Wolfgang