* Classroom templates?
@ 2004-01-04 21:02 Tyler Eaves
From: Tyler Eaves @ 2004-01-04 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone have any templates useful for typesetting class notes or
homework (For tuning in, not handing out). I'm a Comp Sci student, and
last semester I used LaTeX for this with a couple of templates I found.
Wondering if anyone had anything similar for ConTeXt. I'd be happy to
share the LaTeX files if anyone's interested.