Great, I can work with that! Just never occurred to me that it might not be defined, as it is in babel and all other babel-languages I tried seemed to be there. Could it be an idea to put all available ones on the list on http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/language and add patterns=... to http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/installlanguage ? Best Florian. > Den 30. mar. 2017 kl. 15.58 skrev Hans Hagen : > > On 3/30/2017 3:13 PM, Florian Grammel wrote: >> Adapting the example >> from http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/language to use luatex (which >> I’ll need). But I get the same result when using the original mkii. > > Islandic is not defined as language > > \installlanguage > [is] > [default=en, > patterns=is] > > look into lang-def.mkiv for what more is needed (and in lang-txt.lua) > > We can of course add that. > > Hans