Am 19.03.2012 um 11:12 schrieb Meer, H. van der: > > On 19 mrt. 2012, at 10:01, Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > >> The new version of the lucida fonts use different names for the typescript, we have now: >> >> - “lucida” for the old type1 version, >> - “lucidaot” for the new opentype version and >> - “lucidanova” as alternative name for the opentype version. > > The "lucidaot" works. But I have observed the following, which might be caused by a naming difference. I am using ConTexT version 2012.03.13 21:26 MKIV; the latest I can download. > > The example is: > \setuppapersize[A5][A5] > \setuppagenumbering[state=off] It’s “state=stop” and works here only because context checks only the “state=start” case. > \setupbodyfont[lucidaot,sans,10pt] > \starttext > sans {\it sans italic}. > \stoptext > > But "sans italic" is not typeset in italic, see the output pdf below. > In the log I see a message about a missing lucidanova.lfg. Present in a more recent beta perhaps > In the opentype font list I do not find LucidaSansOT-Oblique but I do see LucidaSansOT-Italic. > > Could it be something should be changed in a typescript? Can you try to attached typescript file, I replaced the files for italic and bolditalic fonts for the sans style with the names from the latex example document. The slanted and boldslanted alternatives for the sans style are also fixed. Wolfgang