On Feb 9, 2010, at 12:40 AM, Philipp Gesang wrote: > That was it, sorry, I reinstalled minimals and LuaTeX recently and > forgot to update ConTeXt. Now the file is processed and I get a pdf > file containing the words > -------- > sortkeys: > n id entry > -------- > and an hrule beneath that. As I'm not (yet) familiar with the control > sequences used in the file as well as parts of its syntax, I can only > guess that there's a table missing from "\startxmlsetups bibtex:one > \starttabulate etc.". > Good night, > > > Philipp In order to see what this example does, you will have to use your own bib file and examples from it. I attach a modified test file with a small bib so you can test. However, I don't yet understand how to use this either. Let's hope this goes trough to the list. All best Thomas