Am 2009-05-28 um 09:45 schrieb luigi scarso: > I guess I should build a new converter suite (there's also a > InDesign Tags to ConTeXt converter anywhere on my harddisk). > But I won't make GUI apps, just scripts. > That's sound good ! > If in python, even better ! > If only scripts, the best ! > > Can we have more details ? Which conversion do you need? If it's InDesign to ConTeXt, there's always custom programming needed - e.g. you need to know what ID paragraph style should become what ConTeXt section. (sample attached) I'm not good in building parsers, using mostly regular expression replacements, so my converters are always limited, and manual cleanup is necessary - but they save a lot of manual work anyway! Greetlings from Lake Constance! Hraban --- http://www.fiee.net/texnique/ http://wiki.contextgarden.net https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)