Hi, Under the latest beta (2009.10.02 13:14), it doesn't seem possible to access \SerifCapsSlanted by combining the \em and \sc font switches. The following test case demonstrates this: --- \definefont [SlantyCaps][SerifCapsSlanted] \starttext {\em Italics works.} \par {\sc Small caps works.} \par {\em \sc But how do we combine them?} \par {\SlantyCaps Except like this?} \stoptext --- A project I'm working on has certain words which always appear in smallcaps, and I'd like them to be italicised if the context demands it (no pun intended). Greetings from London, Tim