Dear list, Sorry for posting a duplicate, but I guess my previous post got lost during the conference... When one tries to load the TikZ data visualization library, the documents does not compile anymore. The error is “.../tikzlibrarydatavisualization.code.tex: ! Missing number, treated as zero”. I have also tried this using ConTeXt online, to the same end: http://live.contextgarden.net/cgi-bin/output.cgi?id=jSjLZO \usemodule[tikz] \usetikzlibrary{datavisualization} \starttext Hello world! \stoptext Is this a known bug or could I somehow fix this to get data visualization to work? Best, Florian