* Re: footnote
       [not found] <mailman.1.1254823203.32637.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2009-10-06 19:02 ` Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini
From: Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini @ 2009-10-06 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi Taco,

> Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini wrote:
> > Hallo,
> >
> > please look at the following example:
> >
> > \starttext
> > {\tfx Bla\footnote{Eins}}
> >
> > \midaligned{Zack\footnote{Zwei}}
> >
> > Blub\footnote{Drei}
> > \stoptext
> >
> > The second footnote is missing
>
> verified (both mkii and mkiv)
>
> > and the numbersize of the first is
> > smaller than the third.
>
> I am not sure about that, I do did not notice a difference
> (2009.09.28 09:02, MKII && MKIV).
>
> Best wishes,
> Taco

please look at the numbers in the footnotes, not the footnote numbers
in the text. I think it is obvious.

    Wolfgang

* Re: footnotes
       [not found] <mailman.1.1254823203.32637.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2009-10-13 17:20 ` Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini
From: Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini @ 2009-10-13 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 6 Oct 2009 at 12:00, ntg-context-request@ntg.nl wrote:

Hallo,

I am a little pressed on time. So I need a solution or a workaround
for the following two problems I have posted recently:

1.------------------------------------------------------
> > please look at the following example:
> >
> > \starttext
> > {\tfx Bla\footnote{Eins}}
> >
> > \midaligned{Zack\footnote{Zwei}}
> >
> > Blub\footnote{Drei}
> > \stoptext
> >
> > The second footnote is missing

2.-------------------------------------------------------
I want some space on the left of \start\stoptables.
What I get is SOME space, but not that what I wanted!

---------------------------
\starttext
vorher
\setupnarrower[left=3cm]
\startnarrower[left]
\starttables[|l|]
\NC hmm \NC\MR
\stoptables
\stopnarrower
nachher
\stoptext
---------------------------

Where is that little space from?
How can I get a left space of, say 3cm?

Thank you,

Wolfgang

* Re: footnotes
@ 2009-10-13 17:44   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-10-13 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 13.10.2009 um 19:20 schrieb Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini:

> Hallo,
>
> I am a little pressed on time. So I need a solution or a workaround
> for the following two problems I have posted recently:
>
> 1.------------------------------------------------------
>>> \midaligned{Zack\footnote{Zwei}}

\midaligned{Zack\postponenotes\footnote{Zwei}}

> 2.-------------------------------------------------------
> I want some space on the left of \start\stoptables.
> What I get is SOME space, but not that what I wanted!
>
> \starttables[|l|]

\starttables[o0|i(3cm)l|]

> Where is that little space from?

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Table -> 'i' and 'o' keys

Wolfgang

* Line Numbering and References
@ 2009-10-14  9:54     ` Andreas Harder
From: Andreas Harder @ 2009-10-14  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all,

I have a problem with referencing from a line numbered text.

In page-lin.mkiv I've found the \inline-command, but I can't make use
of it:

\starttext
\startlinenumbering
   Hello \textreference[ref]{} World!
\stoplinenumbering
\inline[ref] % output: "line ??"
\stoptext

What I really want to achieve is something like the following:

\starttext

\startlinenumbering
   This ist a long transcription from an interview with line
numbers.   % #1
   \startMyCite[test]
     This ist a long transcription from an interview with line
numbers. % #2
     This ist a long transcription from an interview with line
numbers. % #3
   \stopMyCite
   This ist a long transcription from an interview with line
numbers.   % #4
\stoplinenumbering

And now \getMyCite[test] should output:

\startblockquote
   This ist a long transcription from an interview with line numbers.
% #2
   This ist a long transcription from an interview with line numbers.
% #3
\stopblockquote (lines 2--3)

\stoptext

Is something like this possible in ConTeXt and if yes how?

Thanks for your help!

Greetings,
     Andreas

* Re: Line Numbering and References
@ 2009-10-14 12:23       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-10-14 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 14.10.2009 um 11:54 schrieb Andreas Harder:

> Hello all,
>
> I have a problem with referencing from a line numbered text.
>
> In page-lin.mkiv I've found the \inline-command, but I can't make
> use of it:

When I interpret the source correct this should be the correct form
but there is something wrong with the \mksomelinereference command
and 'ctxlua' with it's argument appears in the text.

\starttext

\startlinenumbering
Thus, I came to the conclusion that the designer of a new system
must not only be the implementer and first large--scale user;\someline
[here]
the designer should also write the first user manual.

The separation of any of these four components would have hurt
\TeX\ significantly. If I had not participated fully in all these
activities, literally hundreds of improvements would never have
\someline[there]
been made, because I would never have thought of them or perceived
why they were important.

But a system \startline[range] cannot be successful if it is too
strongly influenced
by a single person. Once the initial design is complete and fairly
robust, the real test begins as people with many different \stopline
[range] viewpoints
undertake their own experiments.
\stoplinenumbering

see at \inline{line}[here], \inline{line}[there] and also at \inline
[range]

\stoptext

Wolfgang

* Re: Line Numbering and References
@ 2009-10-14 12:45         ` Andreas Harder
From: Andreas Harder @ 2009-10-14 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Am 14.10.2009 um 11:54 schrieb Andreas Harder:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I have a problem with referencing from a line numbered text.
>>
>> In page-lin.mkiv I've found the \inline-command, but I can't make
>> use of it:
>
> When I interpret the source correct this should be the correct form
> but there is something wrong with the \mksomelinereference command
> and 'ctxlua' with it's argument appears in the text.

Thank you Wolfgang. I hope it can be fixed soon …

@ 2009-10-16 11:53         ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2009-10-16 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 14.10.2009 um 11:54 schrieb Andreas Harder:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I have a problem with referencing from a line numbered text.
>>
>> In page-lin.mkiv I've found the \inline-command, but I can't make use
>> of it:

solved in next beta. btw, this mechanism has to be extended abit

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2009-10-16 12:25           ` Andreas Harder
From: Andreas Harder @ 2009-10-16 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 16.10.2009 um 13:53 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> Am 14.10.2009 um 11:54 schrieb Andreas Harder:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I have a problem with referencing from a line numbered text.
>>>
>>> In page-lin.mkiv I've found the \inline-command, but I can't make
>>> use of it:
>
> solved in next beta. btw, this mechanism has to be extended abit

I'm pleased to hear that, thank you!

Andreas