* Figure number off one time
@ 2006-08-01  1:54 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2006-08-01  1:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

I would like to use:

\placefigure
[right][fig:pythagoras]
{An early portrait of Pythagoras.}
{\getbuffer[figure]}

And I would like to turn off the figure number in this caption, but
just for this graphic, not for any other I place. I want the number
off, but I want to keep the caption "An early portrait of Pythagoras."

The following didn't work.

\startbuffer[figure]
\setupcaptions[number=no]
\externalfigure[Pythagoras][width=4cm]
\stopbuffer

\placefigure
[right][fig:pythagoras]
{An early portrait of Pythagoras.}
{\getbuffer[figure]}
Pythagoras was a Greek mathematician and philosopher, born on the
island of
Samos somewhere near the year 582 BC. He founded a number of schools,
one in particular in a town in southern Italy called Crotone, whose
members eventually

Any ideas?