* gfs neohellenic typescript
@ 2009-01-21 16:41 Antoine Junod
From: Antoine Junod @ 2009-01-21 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello list,

Has anyone already written a typescript for the beautiful gfs
neohellenic (for mkii)?

A+
-AJ

* Re: gfs neohellenic typescript
@ 2009-01-21 21:36 ` Thomas A. Schmitz
From: Thomas A. Schmitz @ 2009-01-21 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jan 21, 2009, at 5:41 PM, Antoine Junod wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> Has anyone already written a typescript for the beautiful gfs
> neohellenic (for mkii)?
>
> A+
> -AJ

If you want to use this font with mkii, you'll need much more than
just a typescript, at the least tfms + encodings + mapfiles. That's
the reason why luatex so much more convenient. Also depends on how you
want to use the font: which parts are you interested in, Greek, Latin, ?

Thomas

* Re: gfs neohellenic typescript
@ 2009-01-22  8:04   ` Antoine Junod
From: Antoine Junod @ 2009-01-22  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Thomas A. Schmitz" <thomas.schmitz@uni-bonn.de> writes:

> On Jan 21, 2009, at 5:41 PM, Antoine Junod wrote:
>
>> Hello list,
>>
>> Has anyone already written a typescript for the beautiful gfs
>> neohellenic (for mkii)?
>
> If you want to use this font with mkii, you'll need much more than
> just a typescript, at the least tfms + encodings + mapfiles. That's
> the reason why luatex so much more convenient. Also depends on how
> you want to use the font: which parts are you interested in, Greek,
> Latin, ?

Hi Thomas, thanks for the reply. I was just a bit afraid to compile my
document with --luatex. But I tried and it seems my nasty code and
tricks are just showing fine :)

So, lets go for mkiv. I just need the latin part, in fact. And I've
seen that there is a good example on the wiki of a typescript for
luatex. I'll just try that by myself :)

A+
-AJ