Hi! yes, just try: \setuppapersize[A4][A4] form \page \setuppapersize[monarch][monarch] envelop \page no, just clone [or copy] the fields fields [see up-to-date document for more info on that] see beta font manual for more info, \useregime[il2] Ok, I browsed through the files and looks great. But I have some questions (hope I do not bother much): 1. Can I change the font on the forms entities? 2. is there a comma accent? 3. Is there some documentation on the Web for the JavaScript on the PDF? Dan Seracu