Hello! On www.johanpolak.nl I am publishing a (dutch) book of essays which, in 1991/2 was a best seller in its own niche of literary science. Circumstances have it that I control the copyright so I was able to revitalize the book which has been out of print for some years now. Hans Hagen provided the basic setup and all I did was start work on the chapter-by-chapter coding of the ascii text which a Belgian friend was kind enough to scan out of the printed copy. A few chapters are up now and I plan to add more in the coming weeks until the book is back entirely. It is realy interesting to see ConTeXt at work in a real example. However, I have a question (old question): how do you make all numbers to be old style? I have tried, but I did not succeed (especialy in numbers that were automaticaly generated Dan