From: Otared Kavian <otared@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: right to left direction for itemize columns
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 06:41:54 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Mohammad Reza,

I tried your example, but it seems to me that the way the columns are presented when writing Right-to-Left is still incorrect. In the following example one should have the column containing the lines « First » and « Second » to the right of the column containing « Third » and « Fourth ».

I don’t know if there is already a way to tell ConTeXt to do it in the right way, or Hans has to look into the righttoleft mechanism.
The same issue appears in the table mechanism.

By the way, the option
	[direction=reverse]
seems to have no effect at all in Right-to-Left environment.

%%% begin example-RtoL-reverse.tex
\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[ALM Fixed][features=arabic,range=arabic]

\setupdirections[bidi=global,method=two]
\setupalign[righttoleft]

\starttext
آزمایش نوشتن از راست به چپ

\startitemize[columns,two][direction=reverse]
\item First
\item Second
\item Third
\item Fourth
\stopitemize

آزمایش نوشتن از راست به چپ
\startitemize[columns,two][direction=reverse]

\startitem
یک
\stopitem

\startitem