* resolved Font problem
@ 2006-09-07  8:11 Dalyoung Jeong
From: Dalyoung Jeong @ 2006-09-07  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: mailing ConTeXt users list for

Dear all,

By installing TeX from the beginning and changing to new font family,
"CFF: Invalid caracter" error was disappeared.
I think that there are some problems in some korean fonts

But the same file had a little problem in Powerbook G4(OS X 10.4.7).
I think that it is not the problem in XeTeX, ConTeXt, but in the
configuration in Terminal or in the system.
Although I have little knowledge about Unix, I'll try to fix it.

Thank you again for all the help.

Best regards,

Dalyoung

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-09-07  8:11 UTC | newest]