* tabs in Lilypond
       [not found] <mailman.262.1265912211.26807.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2010-02-11 19:30 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-02-11 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

Maybe it's wrong place to ask, but does anybody know how to typeset
guitar tabulatures in Lilypond?

And is ConTeXt Lilypond module is up to date?

Vyatcheslav

* Re: tabs in Lilypond
@ 2010-02-11 21:42   ` David Rogers
From: David Rogers @ 2010-02-11 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

* Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky <yatskovsky@gmail.com> [2010-02-11 21:30]:

>Hello,
>
>Maybe it's wrong place to ask, but does anybody know how to typeset
>guitar tabulatures in Lilypond?

\new TabStaff { \clef "tab" c d e f g }

>And is ConTeXt Lilypond module is up to date?

Not sure about that. Last time I tried, I couldn't get it to work - but
it was probably my fault.

--
David

* Re: tabs in Lilypond
@ 2010-02-11 22:54     ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2010-02-11 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2010-02-11 um 22:42 schrieb David Rogers:

>> Maybe it's wrong place to ask, but does anybody know how to typeset
>> guitar tabulatures in Lilypond?
>
> \new TabStaff { \clef "tab" c d e f g }

BTW LilyPond's documentation was recently reworked and is really nice
now!
(It was better than ConTeXt's before, at least WRT completeness.)

>> And is ConTeXt Lilypond module is up to date?
>
> Not sure about that. Last time I tried, I couldn't get it to work -
> but
> it was probably my fault.

I wouldn't blame you - it's been a while since I updated it, and it
always just works with a few versions of LilyPond and ConTeXt.

Sorry, I've more urgent things to do, and I don't need it at the
moment. It's limited anyway.
Probably it's easier to include LilyPond's PDFs as externalfigures if
you have special needs.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.cacert.org (I'm an assurer)

* Re: tabs in Lilypond
       [not found] <mailman.270.1265959988.26807.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2010-02-12 12:56 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2010-02-12 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thank you, Hraban. I've already solved my problems with Lilypond guitar
tab notation.  )

And you are right, it's easy to include LilyPond's PDFs as externalfigure.

Vyatcheslav