* Figures manual
@ 2002-06-17 20:37 v.demart
From: v.demart @ 2002-06-17 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

In what manual can I find the all lot of commands for figures? I mean,
I' have the the "Context Manual" and " Context an excursion" but in none
of them I can find the complete set of options for, e.g.,
\startfiguretext but an example only in the latter manual.
You know, migrating from latex to context requires to know exactly how I
can convert a document from the first to the latter....

Ciao
Vittorio