Hi, Would you consider supporting Solaris 11 on SPARC? Alternatively if you could provide documentation how to build Context on "SunOS sun4v" hardware would also be beneficial. I have compiled luametatex, but getting below error when trying to create cache and not sure if this is a compatibility issue. bin/custom# ./mtxrun --generate startup error : no format file given, quitting Regards, Michael Wigston Senior Analyst/Programmer, Digital Applications People, Transformation & Technology Group Level 5, 100 Market Street, Sydney, 2000 Tel: +61 2 9911 2426 Michael.Wigston@asic.gov.au [cid:image001.png@01DA3FC5.8B11FCD0] Please consider the environment before printing this document. Information collected by ASIC may contain personal information. Please refer to our Privacy Policy for information about how we handle your personal information, your rights to seek access to and correct your personal information, and how to complain about breaches of your privacy by ASIC. This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and may be confidential. They may contain legally privileged, copyright material or personal and /or confidential information. You should not read, copy, use or disclose the content without authorisation. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible, delete the email and destroy any copies. This notice should not be removed.