I have the following test file: -- \setupoutput[pdftex]\setupcolor[rgb]\starttext \items[symbol=none,location=top]{{\inframed[frame=on,corner=round,radius=3mm ,offset=1mm]{demand-pull inflation}},{\inframed[frame=on,corner=round,radius=3mm,offset=1mm]{in comparison}},capital-intensive} \items[symbol=none,location=top]{fixed assets,entrepreneurs,as a result,implementation} \items[symbol=none,location=top]{situation,monetary,system,arbitrage,stable} \stoptext -- The idea is to have certain of the items in the lists highlighted with a frame. Although I don't get an error in the log, the output I get is broken. I have attached the tiny pdf file. Can this be made to work somehow? Alternatively is it possible to get "horizontal" lists any other way? Thanks! Duncan dh@capdm.com